Friday, February 5, 2016

Happiness is...


Is to travel alone.



This picture was taken last year when I was in Cebu, Phil. Sometimes I get soooo freakin' tired of my surroundings and how I am so doubtful towards myself. Every time I feel as if I am losing myself in the echos of others, I will find my way out of the crowd to have some 'me' time.

Talking about holiday, seldom I choose to be with the group. If I can memang avoid the groupie/y thingy (kecuali aku memang sangat selesa with the whole team). I think doubting myself is very unhealthy because in life selain God, I learn that trusting oneself is also vital. How am I suppose to ask others to trust me if I can't even trust myself? How am I suppose to safe others (that I care) if I can't even trust my guts?

Hence, every year I'll have my 'me' time. This year, I'm heading to Bali and Perth. Bali for some work and 'me' time and Perth to catch up with them girls ^^.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinkers :)