Sunday, November 29, 2015

Back to December

I love December!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas yay ^^

Well it also reminded  me of someone that I used to have crush on when I was in my primary years:P
Happy birthday, you (if you still remember the awkward girl who just can't speak to you though almost all students knew I have quite a hardcore crush on you) ehem..

Sometimes, it is not love that keep you going. It is also the memories that I used to be so gullible and crushing over someone ( stealing eye contacts or secretive smile) was just fascinating.

Well, I have my own life now. Glad we never date lol cause all I have now is the memory of innocent first love XD

P/s: Dear current bf, if you ever read this note that we both have our very own 1st love. And ...let's create more memories together ^^ the good and bad (less please) :*. Love2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinkers :)